Guidelines for In-Person Visits
Attention patients and visitors:
In order to keep you safe and our staff safe we have made the following changes to in-person visits based on recommendations by Public Health.
The majority of our appointments will remain virtual (phone or OTN) to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
- If an in-person visit is necessary, you will be screened for any symptoms of COVID-19 before
- Entering the building. If you have any symptoms, or are concerned that you may have COVID-
19, please contact the assessment center 705-671-7373
- In person visits will be only be available at set times to allow us to comply with social distancing
protocols and proper disinfecting.
- Please arrive at your appointment time and wait to be screened by a staff member.
- When attending in-person visits we ask that you please wear a mask. If you have one please bring it with you– we only have a limited supply.
- We ask that you attend your appointment alone, unless you require a support person. If your child is booked, we ask that only one parent attend.