Part- Time Registered Practical Nurse - Temporary (14 months)
The Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) at the Capreol Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic will work with members of the administrative team to ensure efficient flow of patients through the clinic. The RPN will also administer immunizations and perform other physical examinations as required. The RPN will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and stock in the clinical areas. The RPN with liaise with other licensed professionals on the team to ensure standards and best practices are met throughout the facility.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- RPN Diploma from accredited College.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in nursing.
- Completion of Well Woman Pap Course
- Current Valid Ontario Driver’s License and insurance.
- CPIC required.
- Experience with EMR.
- Current CPR and First Aid.
- Ability to travel within Greater Sudbury
- Some home visits are required
- Core working hours Monday, Wednesday, Friday (8-4)
- Registered with WeRPN
- Possess Professional Liability Insurance
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and current CV via email by October 4, 2020 to:
Amanda Rainville NP-PHC, MScN
Capreol Nurse Practitioner Clinic
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.