Part Time: 10-15 hours/week
Eligible for HOOPP and education allowance
The Registered Dietitian (RD) at the Capreol Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic will directly care for and provide nutritional education to individuals and groups according to best practices. The dietitian will work with an interdisciplinary team and will work in collaboration with team members to optimize plans of care. The dietitian will engage with clients facing a variety of health and wellness challenges including, but not limited to chronic diseases, gastrointestinal issues, metabolic issues and general wellness concerns.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics from and accredited University.
- Experience in providing educational sessions to groups.
- Experience in providing nutritional counselling with a variety of health and wellness concerns.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in use of computer including email and electronic medical records
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel within Greater Sudbury as required
- Access to personal vehicle
- Current CPR and First Aid.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and current CV via email by August 9, 2019 to:
Amanda Rainville NP-PHC, MScN
Capreol Nurse Practitioner Clinic
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.